DIY Body Wrap – Lose up to 1 inch over night!


This woman advises anyone who doesn't believe in this technique, to try it for themselves.
You’ve probably already heard about the practice of wrapping certain parts of your body with plastic wrap, in order to lose weight. But, do you know what could happen if you go to bed with your stomach wrapped in plastic wrap and bandages every night?
One mother tested this and was delighted with the results.

“After three births, my stomach was no longer flat and attractive. I was persuaded by a friend to buy seaweed lotion, plastic wrap and bandages, to achieve weight loss” – says Coleen

She applied a thik layer of lotion (it’s best if it contains something from the ocean: seaweed, kelp, mud. or  just use what you have on-hand.) on her stomach


 Then she wrapped it with plastic wrap. Snug but not tight. Remember, you'll have it on all night!


Finally, she wrapped it all up with a long bandage, to keep the wrap in place.


“When I got up, I took off the bandages and warp and measured my waist. I was in shock. I lost 2.5 inches during one night” -said Coleen, delighted with the results. 

This method helps your body release water that’s retained due to weather or food consumption. The combination of lotion and plastic helps sweat it out of you. But you have to help it with exercise and diet, of course