Mom Had No Idea Why Her Baby Was So Sick. Then She Took The Top Off His Sippy Cup And Saw THIS

As we all know, young children get sick and it’s a normal part of the stress parents go through. But when you child becomes sick for no apparent reason only to have the symptoms continue to get worse and worse over time is an absolute parental nightmare.
As you’ll hear in the video below, one parent cracked open the spout of his sick son’s sippy cup with a knife only to find mold, which just so happened to be what was making their son sick. Obviously, the parents were outraged and absolutely disgusted. They took photos of what they found, and their friend, Penny Powell, posted the images on Facebook to inform and warn parents everywhere.
It turns out they were not alone either. Other parents using Tommy Tippee Cups have all discovered the same problem, and, as you’ll find out in the video, the company’s response was really pretty lame.

Mold can cause sinus infections, asthmatic symptoms, throat irritation, and chronic eye and skin irritation as well, making little ones very ill. It’s strongly recommended for any such cup to be discarded immediately.
Please SHARE this important health information with your friends and family.

Mom Had No Idea Why Her Baby Was So Sick. Then She Took The Top Off His Sippy Cup And Saw THIS Mom Had No Idea Why Her Baby Was So Sick. Then She Took The Top Off His Sippy Cup And Saw THIS Reviewed by Justin Jamil on 15:23 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.