To get rid of stains or mold in caulking simply get some cotton coil. You can find this at your local drugstore or even Amazon. It’s like cotton balls but just in coil form.
1. In a bowl or pan soak the cotton coil in bleach.
2. After the cotton coil is saturated with bleach take it out of the bowl/pan and place it along the caulking with stains or mold.
3. Use a Q-Tip to push the coil into the caulking.
4. Let it sit overnight and in the morning you can take an old toothbrush to scrub away any remaining stains.
5. Finally take a pitcher of water to thoroughly rinse out the area where cotton coil was applied.
credit tip hero
Best Way To Remove Mold & Stains From Shower & Bathtub Caulking Reviewed by Justin Jamil on 23:00 Rating: