What you will need:
- dark green nail polish;
- light pearled green nail polish;
- a small container with water;
- some alcohol in a spray bottle.
- some acetone and q-tips to remove the excess polish;
- top coat (optional).
1. Paint all of your nails with the dark green shade and let the polish dry very well;
2. Add a drop of your multichrome polish into the cup of water.
3. Spray some alcohol over the polish.
4. Stick one nail into the water.
5. Repeat the process until all of your nails are done.
6. Clean the excess polish from skin and let your nails dry very well.
7. Optionally, use a top coat over them and wait everything to dry. Your nails are done!
Waterspotted Nail Art Tutorial Reviewed by Justin Jamil on 13:29 Rating: