- *1 can Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls
- *5 bacon strips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place bacon strips in skillet and fry for 2-3 minutes until still soft but slightly cooked. Remove bacon and pat dry with paper towels.
- Pop open the can of cinnamon rolls and unroll them into long strips. Lay one strip of bacon on each cinnamon roll strip, then roll them back up. Place each bacon roll in a greased pie pan.
- Cook according to package instructions, then drizzle with icing from the package.
Crazy Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Reviewed by Justin Jamil on 20:08 Rating: