Blow It Up! Exploring Gas with Balloons, Baking Soda & Vinegar
What You Need:
Funnels (we used 2)
What To Do:
1. Using your funnel, pour vinegar into your bottle.
You only need to fill about 1/3 of the bottle.
2. Using another (dry) funnel to pour baking soda into your balloon.
Fill the balloon approx. 1/2 way.
3. Cover the top of the bottle with your balloon.
Make sure you don't let the baking soda spill into the bottle prematurely.
4. When ready, lift your balloon and let the baking soda fall into the vinegar.
5. Watch as the mixture fizzes, bubbles & expands your balloon!
6. Discuss how the baking soda & vinegar produce a gas which fills the balloon.
7. Repeat! Believe me, your kids will want to do this more than once.
It was lots of fun for the Lil Divas to watch the ingredients combine
And form a reaction that was so visual - blowing up the balloon.
Blow It Up! Exploring Gas with Balloons, Baking Soda & Vinegar Reviewed by Justin Jamil on 23:53 Rating: